20 Pack SKU: 1823-75
Single SKU: 1821-75
These fantastic little motors can power your projects (bugs, cars, boats, scribble bot, contraptions), or be used as electrical generators (on project like mini-wind turbines).
- Motor Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 3V
- No Load: Current: .34A max, Speed: 10200rpm +-10%
- Rated Load: 33x15mm fan. Current: .85A max, 8000rpm +-12%
- Start Voltage: .5V
You may want to use these motors with:
- 1.5-3V Motor Mounts - Mounts for these motors.
- 2AA Battery Holder with Switch
- 1AA Battery Holder
- Mini Hub - Allow you to make and mount a propeller or wind turbine rotor to these motors.
- Motor Shaft Adapter Pins - Allow TeacherGeek gears, pulleys and other components with holes to be mounted to these motors.
- 3-6V Project Motor - Motors that are a little stronger and larger than these.