300mm (1ft) 50 Pack SKU: 1824-20
300mm (1ft) Single SKU: 1821-20
High-quality TeacherGeek 5mm birch dowels are the essential structural components for a vast array of STEM | STEAM | Maker Space | DIY projects. Each 300mm (12") dowel rod is compatible with the TeacherGeek build system, with a sturdy composition that can handle weight, material or re-use.
Easily cut to any length with utility multi-cutters, easily transforming rubber band racers, gear mechanisms, projectile launchers, hydraulic + pneumatic contraptions, robotics and other inventions. The innovation is endless with such a versatile component. Each sanded dowel is responsibly sourced from North American trees - perfect for classroom, after school or home DIY needs. Cut, tap, push, spin and modify - with dowels, imagination is the limit.
Dowels, like other TeacherGeek components, can be easily cut with a TeacherGeek multi-cutter.
At A Glance:
- 12" (300 mm) smooth birch wood dowels - durable building components for STEM | STEAM | Engineering | DIY projects
- Easily cut, tap, modify, push, spin and reuse with real hand tools
- Press into splined holes as frames, supports, arms, turbine blades or vehicle chassis, or use as a wheel axle, gear transmission, lever arm or pulley lift
- Compatible with recycling bin materials, 3-D printers, found elements and the TeacherGeek build system - innovation is endless!
- Environmentally sourced from Michigan trees, child friendly - perfect for little fingers!