TeacherGeek 3-6V project motors are a fantastic way to power all sorts of STEM | STEAM | Maker projects, from motor-powered boats to electric vehicles or even wiggle-bots. Lightweight, durable and consistent in output, they work fabulously as "mini" electrical generators for geared transmissions and DIY wind pumps. Capable of producing enough power to light a small bulb!
Pair with a motor mount or alligator clip leads to AA batteries (not included). Mount to dowels or project sticks to create propellers, fans or transmissions.
to better attach to rotors or linkages.
An essential component for the classroom, maker space, science fair, after school club, summer camp, scout troop or kitchen table innovators. There's no limit to the innovation when you're motorin' with TeacherGeek!
These project motors are the "big sibling" to our 1.5-3V motors.
- Motor Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Voltage: 3-6V
You may want to use these motors with:
- 3-6V Motor Mounts - Mounts for these motors
- 2AA Battery Holders with Switch (to power the motors)
- Mini Hub - Allow you to make and mount a propeller or wind turbine rotor to these motors
- Motor Shaft Adapter Pins - Allow TeacherGeek gears, Pulleys and other components with holes to be mounted to these motors