This TeacherGeek custom tapping block (also known as a sliding block) is a convenient tool for STEM | STEAM | Maker Movement projects and activities. Use a mini hammer and tapping block to easily push, screw, hammer or tap materials through the holes of other TeacherGeek components. Great for little hands and kid-friendly - use seamlessly at home, in the classroom or the workshop. Environmentally-sourced from Michigan trees. A natural, non-toxic product.
At A Glance:
- Wooden custom-cut tapping block tool for STEM | STEAM | Maker projects
- This "slider block" holds components to easily hammer, tap, screw or push dowels, billets, screws and more
- Place gears, pulleys, motors, connector strips, woods, blocks, hole plates securely on the block
- Great for little hands and kid-friendly - use at home, in the classroom or the workshop
- Environmentally-sourced from Michigan trees, untreated natural wood
Also available as part of the TeacherGeek / Maker Tool Set.